International Vampyre Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A collective body of serious international Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IVA forum... We are a collective body of serious Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group internationally, and to facilitate acceptance and tolerance of diversity and our community within society as a whole within the scope of the broader Human Rights movement.
All information is intellectual property of the International Vampyre Alliance - No re-printing without written permission...
If you are a member of the IVA forum and would like to represent your group or House on the IVA but have not indicated this yet, please do so now. Thank you.

A simple Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheri

Cheri

A simple Hello Empty
PostSubject: A simple Hello   A simple Hello Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:59 am

I am Cheri, a 41 year old Psi/Sang Donor. I have been a Donor most of my adult life.
Within the community I have been more involved in the off line side most of that time. I am slowly becoming more involved in the online community. I belong to several sites, although I am only active on two.

I am here to observe, to learn, and to comment if and when asked to do so.

Cheri
Back to top Go down
Riel

Riel

A simple Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Hello   A simple Hello Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi Cheri....
and warm welcomes to the IVA, nice to see you here...
Back to top Go down
Cheri

Cheri

A simple Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Hello   A simple Hello Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am

Thank you for the welcome Riel Smile

Back to top Go down
wraiths,..,

wraiths,..,

A simple Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Hello   A simple Hello Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:41 am

welcome cheri... im glad you have joined us
Back to top Go down
Cheri

Cheri

A simple Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Hello   A simple Hello Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Thank you for the welcome Wraiths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A simple Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple Hello   A simple Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A simple Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Vampyre Alliance :: Information :: General Public Information & Portal :: Registered Members Discussion Area :: introductions-
Jump to: