International Vampyre Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A collective body of serious international Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IVA forum... We are a collective body of serious Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group internationally, and to facilitate acceptance and tolerance of diversity and our community within society as a whole within the scope of the broader Human Rights movement.
All information is intellectual property of the International Vampyre Alliance - No re-printing without written permission...
If you are a member of the IVA forum and would like to represent your group or House on the IVA but have not indicated this yet, please do so now. Thank you.

Ravynna Intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravynna

Ravynna Intro Empty
PostSubject: Ravynna Intro   Ravynna Intro Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi, I'm Ravynna. I am a 31-year old hybrid from Nevada. I have been a member of the OVC for over a year now. I awakened when I was 13 years old. I am a member of a few sites. If you would like to speak to me, please message me.
Back to top Go down
wraiths,..,

wraiths,..,

Ravynna Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravynna Intro   Ravynna Intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:30 pm

thank you and welcome
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ravynna Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravynna Intro   Ravynna Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:58 am

Welcome, Ravynna.

Back to top Go down
https://int-vampyre-alliance.rpg-board.net
Riel

Riel

Ravynna Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravynna Intro   Ravynna Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi Ravynna and welcome to IVA.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravynna Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravynna Intro   Ravynna Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravynna Intro
Page 1 of 1