International Vampyre Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A collective body of serious international Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IVA forum... We are a collective body of serious Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group internationally, and to facilitate acceptance and tolerance of diversity and our community within society as a whole within the scope of the broader Human Rights movement.
All information is intellectual property of the International Vampyre Alliance - No re-printing without written permission...
If you are a member of the IVA forum and would like to represent your group or House on the IVA but have not indicated this yet, please do so now. Thank you.

Greetings and salutations.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zimmerchild

zimmerchild

Greetings and salutations. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and salutations.   Greetings and salutations. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Hello, I am Zola Zimmerchild, best known as Zimmerchild. I'm a 28 year old Hybrid (type 1). I hale from Washington State. I help run one vampire site and one otherkin site. I've been on those sites close to 10 years if not longer. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nocturnusonline.net
wraiths,..,

wraiths,..,

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations.   Greetings and salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:24 pm

welcome zola,
and thank you for your interest
Back to top Go down
Octarine Valur

Octarine Valur

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations.   Greetings and salutations. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:07 am

Welcome, and thanks for being here!
Back to top Go down
Riel

Riel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations.   Greetings and salutations. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Hello and welcome to the site.....
Back to top Go down
zimmerchild

zimmerchild

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations.   Greetings and salutations. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 pm

A better intro, now that I have a bit of time.

I'm Zola Tel Zimmerchild, I currently reside in Washington State. I've been floating around the online vampire community, and pagan community, since I was 14. I spend a lot of time working with people both in the vampire community and the otherkin community. I also participate in a few discussion on vampires in some obscure places. I currently admin for Otherkin.com and Nocturnusonline.net. In regards to my vampirism, I'm what I like to refer to as a Hybrid type 1. To me, that means I need to feed from multiple sources, my particular sources are blood, sexual energy, and emotional energy. When I first came into the vampire community, I mostly identified as a sanguinarian. It was not entirely wrong for me to do so, since my primary need is for blood. However, I should not have ignored the psi vampire in myself and have since embraced it.

Besides being a vampire, I am also a pagan and natural witch. Often I'm described as a dark pagan, which for me is just a description so people might understand my beliefs. Natural witch is a term that I started using on my own, and define as someone with the natural ability to use their will (magic), without training or studying under a teacher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nocturnusonline.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations.   Greetings and salutations. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and salutations.
Page 1 of 1