International Vampyre Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A collective body of serious international Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IVA forum... We are a collective body of serious Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group internationally, and to facilitate acceptance and tolerance of diversity and our community within society as a whole within the scope of the broader Human Rights movement.
All information is intellectual property of the International Vampyre Alliance - No re-printing without written permission...
If you are a member of the IVA forum and would like to represent your group or House on the IVA but have not indicated this yet, please do so now. Thank you.

Greetings & Salutations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasha

Akasha

Greetings & Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings & Salutations   Greetings & Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:47 am

I'm Akasha. I am the Founder & Co-owner of the VSIS. I am also Co-Founder and Co-owner of the House of Anubis.

I am a Sang/Empathic vampire, I live in Ohio, I have two children & two cats.

I can be found on Facebook (www.facebook.com/akasha.knyghte) and MySpace (www.myspace.com/akasha.knyghte).

I have my messenger information listed in my profile, but I don't get on them very often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vsis.co.nr
wraiths,..,

wraiths,..,

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations   Greetings & Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:04 pm

WELCOME!
im glad you have joined us here sweets. i look forward to working with you
Back to top Go down
Akasha

Akasha

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations   Greetings & Salutations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:57 am

Thank you doll, it's a pleasure to be here. I'm not exactly sure what to do next, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
wraiths,..,

wraiths,..,

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations   Greetings & Salutations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:11 am

you always do hun...
btw, we are going to release more info on sapphowolf shortly
Back to top Go down
Akasha

Akasha

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations   Greetings & Salutations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:38 am

Very cool.

Is there something I need to do in order to post in and/or view some of the forums? I started to post in one yesterday but it said I wasn't allowed ... *pouts*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations   Greetings & Salutations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings & Salutations
Page 1 of 1